FREE 2 HOUR DELIVERY IN SOUTH BROOKLYN, NEXT DAY DELIVERY IN ALL OF BROOKLYN | FLAT RATE GROUND SHIPPING
Go to wishlist Wish List

Shopping bag

Your shopping bag is currently empty

Product image slideshow Items

  • Montepulciano D'abruzzo Spelt Riserva 2017 Fattoria La Valentina

Montepulciano D'abruzzo Spelt Riserva 2017 Fattoria La Valentina

$26.00
Excl. tax

750 ML

In stock
WHAT  

100% Montepulciano

WHERE  

La Valentina Farm was born on the hills overlooking Spoltore, which is near Pescara in Central Italy

WHEN  

2016

HOW  

Fermentation and maceration for about 10 days in stainless steel tanks. Aged for about 18 months, 80% of the wine refine in stainless steel thank while the remaining 20% in 25 hl oak Slavonian barrels and in 2nd passage barriques

FOOD PAIRING  

Salumi, arrosticini, and porchetta.

Italy / Montepulciano / Red / Tuscany